Frequently Asked Questions
We send with registered airmail delivery. Each parcel gets its own tracking number, so you will be able to track your order after it ships
Estimated shipping time may vary depending on your location;
USA: 14~20 days / EU:10-14 days / Oceania & Asia: 12-17 days / Africa & ME: 12-17 days.
All orders are shipped by 1st Class Priority Airmail, EMS or other express courier service. Please note that these are only estimates, shipping time may vary depending on various factors such as local customs clearance and postal services overload during local holiday seasons. While most orders are dispatched within 2 days, some items require additional customization or fabrication after you have placed your order and may require up to 14 working days for processing. An email update with tracking information for your shipment will be sent to your email address once available
Please, contact our support team at :firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless, the parcel is already on its way, we will be able to change the address
Once your order is ready and ships, an email update with tracking information for your shipment will be sent to you by email. To track your shipment you can use world services like www.aftership.com or https://www.17track.net
If you cannot track your shipment it is possible that the postal tracking system has not yet been updated and some time is required.
Shipping costs may vary depending on your order destination and products ordered and are automatically calculated depending on the product weight. To get a shipping quote, please add the desired products to your shopping cart and type down your postal code. The website will then calculate the shipping automatically.
Please, note that most of the products listed on the website are custom-made and made-to-order. So, by default the same day delivery is not possible.
Most of our orders are coming from businesses so direct bank transfer is big for us. For the retail sales made from the website we offer Credit/Debit card payments, PayPal payments and direct bank transfer.
First, check your spam box. Our confirmation email is automated and sometimes arrives to Spam if you have filters. If it is not there, please log in and check your status online. If none has worked please, contact our support team.
Carbon and carbon composite(sandwich) blades are more lightweight and resilient than fibreglass blades, resulting in better energy efficiency when kicking underwater. On the other hand, fibreglass blades are far less fragile and more durable than carbon blades.
We advise selecting blade stiffness in correlation with your overall physical structure, your technique, and less with your weight:
Most of our fins and blades are provided in five stiffness, where 1 is soft and 5 is hard.
- If you weigh under 65 kg (~145 lbs), please select stiffness – Soft
- If you weigh over 65 kg (~145 lbs), we advise selecting stiffness – Medium
- If you weigh over 90 kg (~200 lbs), we advise selecting stiffness – Hard
Again, please, focus more on your physical condition rather than only on your weight.
To learn more about sizing. Please, see our page with a size table.
UltraFins Team wants you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. According to our policy we accept exchanges in new and unused condition, with tags intact and packaging included within 25 days of the order shipment date.
In case of exchange you will be responsible for the round trip shipping costs of the item to our workshop and back to your address. The costs depend on the item you want to return.You can find all shipping rates at your local post-office.Payment fees are non-refundable.
How to make an Exchange
- Contact our customer support team by sending an email to email@example.com
- Receive a confirmation from us as well as the address where to send the parcel.
- Choose the new item for the exchange. In the case the item cost more than the item for the exchange make a payment.
- Ship the item to our warehouse
- Wait for us to receive and check the product
- We confirm the item is in unused condition and has no damages.
- We send a confirmation and the exchange becomes possible.
Most of our products are custom made to order / not sold on trial basis and are therefore; non-returnable.
Cancellation and full refund of an order can only be made within the initial 24 hours after the order was placed.
To start a refund please contact our support team.
UltraFins Company warrants that during the Warranty Period the Company will remedy defects in materials or workmanship free of charge in one of the following way:
Repairing subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty.
– Warranty period:
The Limited Warranty Period starts at the date of original purchase.
The Warranty Period is 2 years.
– This Limited Warranty does not cover:
Normal wear and tear such as scratches or abrasions
Defects caused by rough handling, improper care, negligence, dropping, hitting and crushing of the product.
Defects and damage resulting from use contrary to intended or recommended use of the product.
Excessive stretching of the rubber parts of the product.
Excessive bending of carbon fiber or fiberglass parts of the product.
1. Damage associated with technically incorrect execution of the turn in the swimming pool (for example, legs push off the wall asynchronously in monofin)
2. Damage associated with improper swimming style for the product (for example, scissors kick instead of dolphin kick)
3. Damage associated with technically incorrect execution of the start (for example, powerful impact of the monofin against the starting platform or powerful impact against the water)
UltraFins does not warrant that operation of the product will be uninterrupted or without breaking.
This Limited Warranty ceases to be valid in the following cases:
2. Self-repairs or modifications of the product.
3. The product has been exposed to chemicals
4. Heating above 50 degrees C, cooling below -5 degrees C or storing in direct sunlight.
– Limitation of liability
The Company shall not be liable for any occasions occurring during the operation or related to the operation of the UltraFins products.
UltraFins company shall not be liable for the delay in rendering warranty service.